- The high performance thermal pads of the Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad series consist of a very elastic and flexible surface area with very high thermal conductivity, compensating for even the smallest of gaps between components.
- The easy to process and flexible minus pads are made up of different constituents, based on a ceramic silicon formula complex and nano aluminum oxide. Thus, the pads ensure a constant, optimal heat transfer.
- The lightest of touches is enough to attach them optimally.
- The minus pads 8 are available in the sizes of 30x30mm, 120x20mm, 100x100mm as well as in the thicknesses of 0,5mm, 1mm, 1,5mm, 2mm.
Thermopad Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8
Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad is a thermal pad made of modified silicone. The silicone is filled with metal oxides, ensuring remarkable thermal conductivity. Best suited for electrical components such as PCs, notebooks, LED or LCD devices, semiconductors or transformers. It is also used for RAM, CPUs or GPUs. In general, it can be used for any component that uses a metal housing as a heat sink. The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 is currently available in the following sizes: 100 mm x 100 mm, 120 mm x 20 mm and 30 mm x 30 mm and a thickness between 0.5 and 2 mm.
- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Xbox 360, One, Series S and Series X
- Great for dissipating heat from Macbooks.
- Computer components such as CPU, GPU, motherboard chipset, and memory modules.
- Any other component that uses a metal case as a heat sink.
- Available in different sizes and thicknesses.
The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad has a thermal conductivity of 8.0 W/mk and a temperature range of -100 °C to +250 °C. It is perfect for configurations that support extremely demanding applications. Simultaneously protects the contact surfaces and prevents the formation of microcracks.
The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 is best suited for electrical components such as PCs, notebooks, LED or LCD devices, semiconductors or transformers. For OC in particular, it is also used for CPUs, memory modules, GPUs, graphics card memories or motherboard chipsets. In general, it can be used for any component that uses a metal case as a heat sink.
About Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8
- Description: Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad is a thermal pad made from modified silicone. The silicone is filled with metal oxides, thus ensuring remarkable thermal conductivity.
- Properties: The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 is a soft gap filler, which is adhesive but easy to remove. The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 is insulating and sports very high thermal conductivity, even with very little contact pressure.
- Standard Colour: The colour is a red-brown.
- Shipping: The Thermal Grizzly Minus Pad 8 is currently available for end users in the following sizes: 100mm x 100mm, 120mm x 20mm and 30mm x 30mm.
- Storage: Thermal Grizzly minus pad 8 should be stored in its original packaging at room temperature.
Minus Pad 8 Technical Details
|Hardness:||60 Shore 00|
|Thickness:||0,5 to 5 mm|
|Spec. Weight:||3,3 g|
|Reduction of Weight:||<1%|
|Temperature Range:||-100 °C to +250 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity:||8 W/mk|
|Thermal Resistance:||0,625 K/W|