- Thermal Pad Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut is a non-adhesive, flexible and adaptable for multiple very high thermal conductivity at 62.5 W/mK. It can be used repeatedly and, unlike pastes, does not dry out!
- WARNING: Carbonaut conducts electricity – avoid contact between thermal pad and transistors or transformers!
- The product meets the expectations of gamers and IT enthusiasts alike, who are primarily looking for a high quality product from Thermal Grizzly.
- The thermal pad material is virtually non-degradable, so its properties are solid and its lifespan almost unlimited (rumoured to be up to 15 years).
- Suitable for cooling CPUs, GPUs and anywhere else where pads are required instead of thermally conductive pastes.
Thermopad Thermal Grizzly – Thermal Pad Carbonaut
Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut high-tech carbon thermal pads can be used as an excellent alternative to mid-range thermal compounds. They have the exclusive advantage of being reusable, with a very elastic and adaptable surface and very high thermal conductivity. Even the slightest unevenness can be compensated very well. Its special developed polymer results in its flexibility and its soft ‘gap filler’ properties. The carbon fiber structure ensures excellent thermal conductivity. Note: Carbonaut is electrically conductive! Make sure there’s no contact beetween thermal pad and transistors or transformers!
- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Xbox 360, One Series S and Series X
- Perfect for dissipating heat from your Macbook.
- Computer components such as CPU, GPU, motherboard chipset and memory modules.
- Any other component that uses a metal housing as a heat sink.
- Available in different sizes.
Carbonaut is available pre-assembled in many standard CPU/GPU sizes:
- 32×32 mm – Intel Desktop CPUs (115X) – e.g 6700K, 7700K, 9900K
- 38×38 mm – Intel 20XX HEDT CPUs and AMD Desktop CPUs – e.g 7900X, 7980XE, 2700X, 1800X, 6950X
- 51×68 mm – AMD Threadripper CPUs – e.g. 1950X, 1920X, 2990WX
- 25×25 mm – Nvidia GPUs (RTX 2080)
- 31×25 mm – Nvidia GPUs (RTX 2080 Ti)
Carbonaut Technical Details
|Typical applications:||CPUs, GPUs, Notebooks, ICs|
|Thermal Conductivity:||62 W/mk|
|Temperature Range:||-250 °C to +150 °C|